Wednesday, February 19, 2003

This or That Tuesday

Okay, I'm a day late. And, it's not cause I'm a doting Grandma. It's cause I am a Red Hat Society Queen and got myself into an enormous project.

1. Black or white? No, blue
2. Plaid or stripes? Stripes, make you look slenderer
3. Paperback or hardcover books? 90% paperback, 10% can't wait
4. Color or B&W printer? both
5. Golden oldies or the newest tunes? Old Old Oldies
6. Ice cream: in a cone or a dish? Sugar cone
7. Bath or shower? Shower, unless......
8. Are you outgoing or shy? Mostly shy
9. Answer the phone when it rings, or screen calls? I don't screen calls, ever
10. VCR or TiVO? What's a TiVO?

BlogFodder prompt - If I could, what would I change my Blog name to? Now why would I go and do that? Is there something wrong with Witt Bits?

No comments: