Tuesday, February 04, 2003

One of my (2 or 3?) readers remarked that she feels as though she is peeking in my personal journal if she reads this weblog. In all honesty, this weblog is merely an expression of some random slices of time, discovery or adventure that capture my attention at any given time. It’s the part of me that says I want to be one of those small dots in that wide world of weblogs that grows by the hundreds each day.

Believe me, you wouldn’t want to read my personal journal. It’s a brain dump of all my complaints, excuses, defects and pity-pot memories all kept in a secret, password protected file, destined for self-destruction on the day I die.

Other stuff I write might show up someday too. (You know, that novel I’ve been working on for years.) For those of you who stick with me through all my rambling, wanderings and wonderings perhaps someday you will be able to say, gee I knew her when she only wrote that crappy weblog. Oh yeah, dream on.

No comments: