Thursday, February 27, 2003

I'm not really getting old - it just seems that way

Friday: I received via email a digital picture of me - I digitally corrected the wrinkles

Saturday: I couldn't find my car at the grocery store lot – I surmise that can happen to anyone

Sunday: I couldn't find my car keys – the cats hid them on the desk, under the bills

Monday: I hand over my bifocals (flat line kind) to my optometrist and he comments "I haven’t seen glasses like these for a long time." – it's

because I read a lot, not because I'm old.

Tuesday: My grocery bill was $ 97.00. The clerk asked for $ 87.30. When I looked at the receipt later I noticed he had given me a 10%Tuesday Senior Citizen Discount.

Wednesday: Something didn't feel right. All morning I kept tugging at my underwear. It kept creeping up. You know how it is, right? Then I discovered the problem. I had them on sideways – the crotch was on my left hip. But that's not as bad as my husband who is older than I – last week he had his trousers on backwards.

Today: Something happened. I forget.

No comments: