Friday, February 28, 2003

Friday Five

1. What is your favorite type of literature to read (magazine, newspaper, novels, nonfiction, poetry, etc.)?
Everything but poetry - I can never understand it. Perhaps it's the memories of junior high English when the teacher called on me and my interpretation didn't match that of anyone else in the classroom. I hate to be the exception.

2. What is your favorite novel? Kathleen Winsor's Forever Amber

3. Do you have a favorite poem? (Share it!) Because this is one that I can understand, I choose Dorothy Parker's Resume
Razors pain you;
Rivers are damp;
Acids stain you;
And drugs cause cramp.
Guns aren't lawful;
Nooses give;
Gas smells awful;
You might as well live.


4. What is one thing you've always wanted to read, or wish you had more time to read?
The tower of books that sits in the corner of my living room, the shelf full of books that resides in my kitchen and the stack of books on the nightstand next to my bed.

5. What are you currently reading? Just finished The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold. Next up Revenge of a Middle Aged Woman by Elizabeth Buchan

No comments: