Saturday, February 01, 2003

Ground Hogs

My oldest son will be 29 tomorrow, Ground Hogs Day. He will also be a father any day, could be a Ground Hog #2. Plans to give the kid his name too. Gosh, this is scary. Another gosh, I really am going to be a Grandma and I really am getting old. Bought more yarn today. Gonna sit back in my rocking chair, knit & watch Dr. Phil.

I wrote to Dr. Phil. Told him all about "Someone" I know who gambles too much. "Someone" refuses to go on the Dr. Phil show, but was amused that I actually wrote to Dr. Phil. In fact "Someone" is so amused that he takes great pleasure in letting everyone know my concern about his behavior. Anyway, I got an automatic email back from Dr. Phil thanking me for the suggestion and the usual "we'll let you know" language.

Oh yeah, I found out what a "meme" is at topical words. I guess it's not all about "me." Oops.

No comments: