Sunday, February 16, 2003

Friday 5 on Sunday

Okay, I was distracted from blogging by the arrival of my grandson, and almost missed the Friday Five.
Better late than never.
1. Explain why you started to journal/blog. Because it supports the egotistical side of my nature.

2. Do people you interact with day to day or family members know about your journal/blog? Why or why not? I tell anyone who is interested. I have nothing to hide and trust anyone reading this stuff understands where I come from. I only hope I never unintentionally offend any of my readers.

3. Do you have a theme for your journal/blog? Nope, it's just a random log of whatever gets my attention. That's the way life is.

4. What direction would you like to have your journal/blog go in over the next year? That's not up to me.

5. Pimp five of your favorite journals/blogs. - I have a lot of favorites - these are ones I currently check every day:
Hestia Chronicles
Lactose Incompetent
The Other Side
Dave Barry
Real Live Preacher

But, I also visit my screwy brother at The Daily Screw from the Virtual Corkscrew Museum (Hi Big Brother - are you still reading me?)



No comments: