Tuesday, March 04, 2003

What's This? Etc.

Here's the full picture - it's an orange peeler, the best one I have ever used. Get one... if you are lucky enough to find one.


Why I didn't blog yesterday - because my dsl line is out and I spent all day trying to get it to work. AOL says its a SBC problem. SBC says it's an AOL problem. I don't care whose problem it is except that when it becomes my problem, I simply can't cope. Too frustrated to write. Too frustrated to do anything. Even went out to do a little retail therapy yesterday afternoon and could find absolutely nothing to therapize me. Well that's not true - the Cinnabon worked for 20 minutes. Anyway, I think I have a bad modem. I hooked it all up to my laptop. It won't work either. Both computers won't get past the "training" mode. So that's the answer. That's why I have been silent.

== BlogFodder ==

Is March in like a lion or a lamb? March arrived quiet as a lamb. My mental attitude is a roaring lion. Something needs an adjustment. Fast.

No comments: