Saturday, March 01, 2003

Oulipo

Oulipo - because I said so - heck I don't know what it means or why we are all putting this word in our blogs. I was just told to do it.

Did you figure out my "What's This?" yet? See below.

What a beautiful day we had today here in Sunny California. Hiked in the Berkeley Hills with my sister. Hung out. Had pizza. Bought lots of Girlscout Cookies - can't resist walking by them without buying their wares. Sure miss the old cookies though - seems they used to have some lemon flavored ones - or am I dreaming?

I've been knitting lately. After 30 years I'm a bit rusty. But I did turn out a pretty good baby afghan and a couple of baby bibs. Turns out my sister is learning how to also. Anyway we went to this great yarn store today. I bought yarn to make socks. And needles. And a pattern. These socks better be the best socks ever. Cost me almost $30. And, I must spend hours knitting them! What's my time worth? hmmmmm. M

Maybe tomorrow I'll tell you want the object below is. Just thought someone might want to guess first.

No comments: