Sunday, March 02, 2003

No, the Saturday What's This is not part of a hair clip, nail puller, plastic dart or something used by a red hat person (well maybe a red hat person would use it but not necessarily at red hat society functions).

Here is another piece of it.

My brother wants clues. Maybe something in my blog today will reveal it.

It's another nice sunny day. A great day to go to the farmers market. Might try to fit that in this morning. This afternoon I am attending a tea at one of my Red Hat Society friends. Imagine she will be serving an assortment of goodies, maybe some scones. If I get to the farmers market this morning I might look for some fruit or something to take. Maybe strawberries, apples or oranges.

The new grandson is doing well. Eating a lot. Or should I say drinking a lot? No that sounds too foreboding. Let's just say he enjoys lots of bottles of formula. Seems he eats every couple of hours. I can't remember back that far to know if that is normal. Anyway my kids were breastfed. I could comment about that but I won't. Perhaps it's best for now anyway - that way I can babysit - which I happen to be thinking about right now. Maybe I can have him for a few hours if I promise to be a good grandma.

My dsl has been giving my problems. Wouldn't work for two days. Worked last night after I removed all the connections and reconnected it all again. I waited exactly two and a half minutes before I turned on the power. Then it worked. Then this morning it didn't work again. Shut it all down, disconnected everything, turned it all back on and spent some time writing this blog. Now I have a green light again so I'm going to sign on before I loose it again. Frustrating to say the least

No comments: