Sunday, March 30, 2003


  1. Smell :: swell
  2. Caramel :: corn
  3. Parallel :: parking
  4. Miami :: beach
  5. Sleep :: yawn
  6. Double :: trouble
  7. Kiss :: chocolate
  8. History :: buff
  9. Vodka:: tonic
  10. Click:: here


And so...
another weekend is over, but I have Mondays off too - no more excuses... tomorrow I will finish my taxes, really

It was a beautiful sun shiny day. I've got to get over that phrase. Got to work on my descriptions of the weather. So why bother? Because I was once told that if you had nothing to talk about, or many things on your mind that you should not talk about, then you should talk about the weather. Then I read somewhere that it is more creative if you avoid the use of normal weather words like sun, rain, snow and clouds. How about: the golden globe in the sky warmed our shoulders as we strolled through the city today in the comfort of sleeveless shirts. Naw, I kind of like it was a beautiful sun shiny day better... because it was.

No comments: