Tuesday, March 04, 2003

What the (%*&$#*&((

So now I have tied up my phone line all evening since my dsl still is not cooperating. Then I come in here, write up another entry, try to post it and &%(&%(*# I get that old refresh page when I try to post. Is this a bad day or what?



now it is time for LUNCH!

1. Soup or salad? Salad
2. Hot or cold sandwiches? Cold
3. White or whole wheat bread (or rye, etc)? Multi-grain
4. Pack a lunch for work/school, or buy it? walk home
5. If you eat out...fast-food chain, or mom & pop type place? ma & pa
6. Tuna or chicken salad? chicken
7. Cheese: Swiss or cheddar (or American, etc)? monterey jack
8. Mustard or mayo? mustard
9. Sandwiches: wrap/pita pocket, or regular bread/roll? wrap
10. Sweet stuff: cookie/cake or fresh fruit? jelly bellys


No comments: