Saturday, March 08, 2003

Saturday Stuff

Still no DSL service so here I am tying up my phone line. AOL has promised they will send me a new modem. I am waiting...patiently..........

Today I got to be Grandma. I got to take him out shopping for a Eddie Bauer stroller so now I can take him for walks. Of course I was supervised by his Mommy. I guess she still doesn't trust me with him. Well, I guess I didn't trust anyone with my kids either when they were only 22 days old. In fact, I don't think I even went out with them before they were a month old. Times have certainly changed. And so has the price of diapers - I found that out today too.

What's This from Thursday

Hestia was the first to guess. Yes, it is part of one of my red hats. Well, heck, I'm going to be brave. I'm going to post the entire picture. Just remember, I only mix red and purple for Red Hat Society Events. This picture is me in my casual red hat attire.





  1. Guilt :: trip
  2. Pearl :: Harbor
  3. First :: Choice
  4. Work :: four letter word
  5. Record :: Label
  6. Drunk :: not for a long time
  7. Sexy :: ha
  8. DMV :: tickets
  9. Stapler:: paper
  10. Toy:: store


== BlogFodder ==

We rolled in like we owned the joint.

Wow, when I first read this one, two words stood out ROLLED and JOINT. Guess that tells a lot about where my mind went (and it's been a long long time since I've been there). Truth is, it's all about attitude, acting as if we OWNED the joint. I can't think of when the last time, if ever, I walked into a place as if I owned it. I'm not that egotistical.

No comments: