Wednesday, March 05, 2003

Because I've Had Such a Rotten Day...

It was one of those days where everyone else seemed to have these big sunshiny grins, big I-sure-am-enjoying-this-day grins. They were everywhere. At work, on the sunny sidewalks as I walked through my lunch hour, at the post office, the grocery store and dinner. Fine for them. I tried a couple of grins but I swear people could see right through them, they must have, they steered way clear of my path. Someone told me once, "there is no such thing as a rotten day, you just think you're having a rotten day." I'll spare you the details of my day and the reaction I would have to that little quip for now. Because I need to spare the details, I am now going to focus on...

Daily Dose by John T

The 10 On Tuesday

This week's topic: Top 10 Best Things About Spring

1. The rains will be going away
2. My favorite season comes next
3. I might get a birthday present
4. The flowers bloom
5. People mow their lawns permeating the air with that wonderful cut grass scent
6. Tax day will have passed
7. Cadbury Easter Eggs are out in abundance
8. The weather will be warm
9. My PG&E bill will be lower
10. It will be warm enough to enjoy ice cream

Oh, I feel so much better now! It's all about an attitude of gratitude.

No comments: