Saturday, March 15, 2003

Red Hat Tea & Baby Blues

Started out my day having tea at Lisa's with my Red Hat Society Chapter.

Thought I was going to babysit this afternoon but I was mistaken. Now I got the baby blues. So what do you all think I did about that? Well, if you know me, you know the answer. There's only one thing that works...

I went shopping. Not much damage this time. Mostly just bought boring household necessities at Target and then helped my husband buy stuff at Costco for the weekly Snow Train run. Only indulgence was the CD for movie Chicago. I love that music. Might have to see the movie again. One of my Red Hat friends saw it four times and is planning a 5th viewing.

Guess my mind was a bit frazzled too. Got my car washed. Half way through the process I remembered the clouds in the sky - yes we are in for a storm. Dumb me.

No comments: