Monday, March 24, 2003

Monday

"What's This IV" is not train windows but it does have to do with my snow train adventure (see 3/21/03).

Here it is only Monday and it's been a long week already. First of all I now only work Tuesday thru Friday. But this week is an exception. I am working Monday thru Thursday cause I was going to go on the Fun Train to Reno this coming weekend. Plans have changed. My brother in law died. His service is Saturday.

Today was hectic because...
I don't like working on Mondays anymore
I had a doctors appointment so had to take an early lunch hour
Uncle M had to go to ER and have 1 1/2 qts liquid removed from his lungs
We took kids and grandson out to dinner
I forgot to mail bookkeeping stuff to client
I didn't get to come home for lunch

Okay, enough of that - on a more positive note...
All the patients at my doctors office, including me, got daffodils today from the American Cancer Society
My WBC is still low but maintaining
Uncle M didn't have to stay in the hospital and will be okay
Baby J smiled and cooed all through dinner at Lori's Diner
The sun was bright and warm today
Rusty & Minnie are happy Baby J has gone home

No comments: