Monday, June 23, 2003

Yummmmm

I carried the small white paper plate to the small round table, set it down and placed a large raspberry tea down next to it. I started on the outside, using fork and knife, working my way in, each bite getting better and better as I neared the center. I tried to be patient, eat slowly, this treat that contains more WW points than I am allowed in one day. So what. I continued through. Is anyone watching I wondered. What if one of my WW consitituents walks by? Will they recognize me? Oh well. I don't care. I'm going to enjoy each and every morsel. This spice was grown for kings - at last I think I heard it somewhere. I just couldn't pass it up. The Scent. The Aroma. I can't walk through the mall without stopping. I didn't drink all the raspberry tea. It was way too sugary. I did eat every single morsel of the...

Warning, do not click on the image below if you are hungry.

No comments: