Sunday, June 22, 2003

Mutterings and Muttered Hints


  1. Tumbler:: glass
  2. Recital :: piana
  3. Reform:: ugh
  4. Nipple:: twister - ouch!
  5. Jackal:: heckel - oops that's for Jeckel
  6. Mailtruck:: presents
  7. Merchendise:: wrong spelling - merchandise
  8. Comma:: semicolon
  9. Erotica:: husband
  10. Ferment:: fruits in my fridge cause I didn't eat them


This is what I am yearning for. Could be an early Christmas present - hint hint



5-Day Vancouver to San Francisco - Norwegian Sky
Cruise along the Pacific Coastal visiting Vancouver, Victoria, Seattle and San Francisco
2003: Sep 27

I'm getting my sister some sewing lessons for her birthday next month. I gave her some last year - promised I would teach her how to sew - I didn't do it. So now I am going to buy her lessons. A gift certificate for some material would be a great idea for anyone else wanting to get her a birthday present. The big day is July 27th.

No comments: