Saturday, June 14, 2003

CRS

I suffer from CRS. I think I talked about that before. So it seems I will not be responsible if I repeat things in my blog... did you think I was actually going to go back and read all this stuff after I write it to make sure I'm not repeating? Are you crazy? Once is enough... probably more than enough.

What I am getting to is, today I had another one of those CRS moments. One of my Red Hat companions asked me if I knew what a "Currant" is (appropriate question during an afternoon tea I guess). The funny thing is, someone asked me that some question a couple of weeks ago, I think at the picnic. But the worse thing is, she knew what a Currant is and she told me and I forgot what she said. So I had to go look it up and this is what I found: Dried currants are not the same thing as fresh currants. Dried currants are actually small raisins - the dried fruit of the Zante grape, originally from Corinth, Greece. Fresh currants (red, pink, black and white) are the fruits of plants in the gooseberry family, genus Ribes.

I will never again forget again what a currant is. Now what is it that CRS stands for? Currants-Raisins-Sh*t? No that's not it. Oh no, now I'm having a Mentalpause.

No comments: