Thursday, June 26, 2003

What they say about you

I got this from Jennifer who got it from Melissa then I found out that Trinity did it too. Since everyone else is doing it, I will too.

What they say about you

They say I am - but I say I am
Full of charm - yeah sure
cheerful - because of the drugs
gifted - I like that
without egoism - I like this even better
likes to draw attention - just because I wear red and purple
loves life - what's the alternative
motion - yep got to keep moving
unrest and even complications is both dependent and independent - hmmm
good taste - jeans and tshirts???
artistic - uh uh - I can't seem to do the Wednesday Wonder this week
passionate - my husband doesn't think so
emotional - a bit
good company - I like to think so
does not forgive - yes this is one of my major character defects

No comments: