Friday, June 06, 2003

Friday Bits

Bumper Sticker: God wants spiritual fruits not religous nuts

Cat TV: Last night I finally managed to get both Rusty and Minnie in front of the TV so I could show them the "Meow Kitty" show that I taped last Friday. They were not impressed, being more entertained by the sound of the klunky old VCR than the screen. Minnie attacked me with rebellious claws as soon as I tried to lift her up to eye level with the TV. Rusty ran into my bedroom seeking refuge under my bed. It was not until kitty cries of the Meow Mix ad that even an ear twitch was exhibited. So, give me a break. Does anyone have a cat that actually enjoyed that show?

Egadd: This morning I noticed one stray long gray eyebrow hair. Why do the gray ones get so long? Perhaps to make it easier to remove them? I thought only men got long bushy gray eyebrows as they aged.

TGIF: I've taken to wearing jeans to work on Friday...can't get more casual than that. No one seems to notice anyway.

Birds: Now that we no longer have a bird feeder, a California Jay perches on the empty hook each morning just to tease the cats. Nature's TV is so much more entertaining than "Meow Kitty"

Weather: Cool relief from heat wave. Looks like comfortable weekend.

Prayers: Uncle Mac is still in hospital and not doing well.

No comments: