Sunday, June 29, 2003

Notes and Mutterings

Enrolled my youngest son in Massage School yesterday. He said he'd repay me in massages. Son massaging mother? Hmmmmm. Anyway, I think he'll do great and am happy for him. He's been sad cause his girlfriend moved on to the next chapter of her life.

Uncle still in hospital, getting feisty as they come up with one excuse after another to put off his release to SNF. MRSA scares rehab places. Hospitals scare me cause that's the source of the MRSA. At least we are now beyond the cap-gown-gloves-mask phase.

Added swimming to my back PT. Forced myself to go join the "older ladies" in this complex and do laps, after dark of course. Few more days and it may become a habit. The pool is warm, the weather has been hot, it is a good mix for night swimming. No excuses.



  1. Trolling:: collecting trolls (my sister)
  2. Profile :: no, straight on
  3. Tin:: Man
  4. Phenom:: inal
  5. Mug shot:: jail
  6. Tubular:: valley girl
  7. Six Flags:: amusement for young
  8. Pickup:: not since teens
  9. Auction:: ebay
  10. Astonishing:: life


Enough said. The dryer buzzer is calling me.

No comments: