Wednesday, May 28, 2003

Imitation

I am suffering writer's block, brain dead, empty headed. Why? I just don't sit down and write. Sometimes I just go through these stages, writing pure blather, waiting for the aha moment. It hasn't come lately. So I'll use a little...

== BlogFodder ==

Learning by imitation.

From watching Dad, I'm wearing out the 10 o'clock and 2 o'clock positions on my steering wheel from rubbing my thumbs there. I rub my thumb and middle fingers. At least I haven't started doing the "Eh Eh Eh" every time I move... or do I? I learned how to drive with my left foot on the brake and right foot on the gas pedal. I unlearned it when I failed my driver's test.

Mom always sat in the back row at church so I sit in the back row at church (when I go) so I can make a quick escape. To eat two vegetables at dinner when on a diet.

I followed my big brothers around so I must have learned a lot of things but I can't remember.

My little sister showed me how not to drink.

The first CPA I worked for - build up honest clients, prepare honest returns and assemble with simple little sticky notes so the client doesn't goof and send the state return to IRS etc.

Heck, I feel stupid. Put this down as one of my stupidest writings so far. Trash it? No, it's gotta stay just so you know I'm alive and reasonably well.


No comments: