Monday, May 12, 2003

Day After Mother's Day

Day began extra early this morning after a sleepless night. Slept with Baby J because I have no other place to put him when he stays with me. Anyway, he scoots now so I ended up with about 8 inches of space on the queen size bed. Must put travel crib on top of shopping list if he's going to stay with us this often.

Last night we went out for a huge dinner at Hungry Hunter in honor of Mother's Day. Of course we went for the five course deal, appetizers, soup, salad, entree, and dessert. The carrot cake alone was probably an entire days points. I stopped counting at 46 points... I am allowed 23 if I want to loose. So, I have a bank deficit and it's only Monday. (those in WW will understand all that). In ordinary language, I ate way too many calories and now must accomodate that by reducing what I eat the rest of the week. Or, I could just start my week over today. Hmmmm.

Aside from that, it was a warm spring day, we had a picnic, strolled around town, shopped a bit, visited our orphaned cats, did laundry and watched about 1/2 of Dr. Phil. Going to bed early to prepare for busy work week and catch of on lost sleep. Too bad we can't bank sleep points.

No comments: