Friday, September 12, 2003

New Fangled Objects

Pink, green, blue and purple vinyl coated baby spoons. I bought them yesterday so I could feed Baby J without hurting his tender teething gums. First thing I did was to toss them in a sink of hot soapy water. When I removed them, they were all white vinyl. What the heck I thought.. how cheap can you get that the colors washes off the first cleaning. Sure glad I didn't put them in Baby J's mouth before I washed them. I set them out on the towel to dry. Returning a few minutes later to put the utensils away, I found the color had returned. Dug through the garbage for the wrapper - White Hot Safety Spoons. They turn white if the baby's food is too hot. What will they think of next? How about self cleaning diapers?

Other than that I have been working on some Friday MeMeMes

No comments: