Sunday, September 21, 2003

HELP! I need a seamstress/fashion consultant. QUICK!



This is the purple dress I am making that I must wear in less than 2 weeks. It is not finished. The material ravels. The multiple hems (neck cape, skirt cape, and hemline) need to be finished off. I could roll the hems but ick that would take forever. I could iron on some kind of fusion fabric, but that might pucker??? Perhaps I should finish it off with some sort of lace? Keep in mind that this dress is being made for a red hat event. We like glitz, we wear red hats (mine for this event is a moll hat with purple feathers), and we love it when things don't quite match. I am putting together a red and purple bead necklace and bracelets as possible adornments. I have fishnet stockings and red shoes.

I need suggestions!!!! Fast!!!!!

No comments: