Tuesday, January 28, 2003

100 Things About Me

I wasn’t going to do this because I thought it was too much information to put out there in the public. Then I saw everyone else was doing it. When it comes right down to it we have a choice to select the 100 things that we want to share about ourselves. So here it is:

1. My favorite color is blue
2. My favorite pet is a cat, domestic, nothing fancy
3. Two cats own me
4. I eat the same thing for breakfast 360 days a year
5. I set my alarm for the same wake up time 200 days a year
6. The best pet I ever had was my first “Rusty” cat
7. I’ve had at least three “Rusty” cats
8. I drive a cranberry colored car
9. I read about one book a month
10. I read about four magazines a month
11. My favorite magazine right now is “The Sun”
12. I hiked up the highest mountain in the lower 48 states
13. I have spent 24 hours alone in the wilderness
14. I hate coconut
15. I love chocolate
16. I never screen my phone calls
17. I am founding queen of my local Red Hat Society
18. Twenty red hats hang on a rack in my living room
19. My favorite CD is Enya
20. My closet is too full but it is organized
21. I can’t stand clutter
22. My favorite movies are drama
23. I waste time playing Poppit
24. I wear bifocals
25. I am never late (well almost never)
26. I got a speeding ticket once
27. Houseplants die under my care
28. I don’t do drugs
29. I jumped out of an airplane once
30. My favorite days are sunny and warm
31. I waste time playing with Sims
32. I start projects and don’t always finish them
33. I can’t stand to see dirty dishes in the sink
34. I try not to collect anymore cat related items
35. My collect Dorothy Parker books but I haven’t read any of them
36. My favorite movie is Sound of Music
37. I took piano lessons for five years and still can’t play
38. I don’t dance
39. I go to church occasionally
40. My cats sleep with me
41. I suffer from excruciating back pain
42. My hair is turning gray
43. I earned my wrinkles
44. I forget to wear lipstick
45. I walk to work
46. My favorite grocery store is Trader Joes
47. I’m addicted to the internet
48. I drink coffee black
49. I only play the lottery if the jackpot is over $80,000,000
50. My first job was as a payroll clerk
51. I was a girl scout
52. I am the third child in my family
53. I learned how to knit and crochet from Grandma
54. I flunked driver training
55. I can’t carry a tune
56. I don’t understand poetry
57. I like Diet Coke better than Diet Pepsi
58. I eat hot dogs only once every six months
59. I eat a donut only once every six months
60. I am addicted to Jelly Bellys
61. I’ve watched All My Children for 29 years
62. I sometimes lie to telemarketers
63. I don’t wear high heels
64. I would wear jeans every day if I could get away with it
65. I like mountains better than the ocean
66. I sit near the back when I go to the movies
67. My favorite Semi-monthly periodical is BottomLine Personal
68. My favorite coffee drink is a Nonfat Latte
69. I don’t take vitamins
70. I love gadgets
71. My newspaper rubber band ball is my prize possession
72. I have a good sense of humor
73. I want to be cremated
74. I’ve never been to Europe
75. I still have my first Teddy Bear
76. I cheat when I do crossword puzzles
77. My favorite board game is Scrabble
78. My favorite card game is Cribbage
79. My brother always beats me no matter what game we play
80. I have no sense of direction
81. I believed my dad when he said artichoke hearts are bad for little girls
82. I ate my pet rabbit and thought it was chicken
83. My lucky number is 525
84. I like flannel sheets in the winter
85. I make my bed every morning
86. I read the morning paper every day while I eat breakfast
87. I must always be learning something
88. I prefer video poker over reel slot machines
89. I can’t stand liars
90. I can’t stand it when people leave lights on
91. Noise annoys me
92. I get impatient easily
93. I tend to be too sarcastic
94. I am too hard on myself
95. I pick on my husband compulsively
96. Hangnails and broken fingernails drive me nuts
97. My brother says he reads ALL my weblogs and I don't believe it (are you reading this Big Brother?)
98. I don’t like forwarded email
99. I thought I liked to make lists but now I am not sure
100. This list was a challenge for me to complete

No comments: