Tuesday, April 23, 2013

T is for TEMPTATION

It seems there has been a lot of TEMPTATION lately.

It may have begun with the bottle of wine I chose to take to a recent birthday party. I hadn't purchased wine in years since I gave it up long ago and I'll not know by my own experience if it was any good. I merely liked the label. Check out Alexander Valley Vineyards . Had I thought about it sooner I might have used these other labels for the previous two letters Sin Zin and Redemption.

If your preference is beer, you might try this Temptation at Russian River Brewing Company.

Lest someone think I'm risking sobriety, I'll move on to other temptations.

I haven't found any of these Cadbury Temptations yet. Looks like an easy way to add a few unwanted pounds.

I'm thinking about seeing the movie. Anyone seen it and care to comment?

Temptation


There's plenty more... just Google it... if you can't resist.

What would reference to TEMPTATION be without a Bible quote? How about this one...
Mat 26:41 (NIV) "Watch and pray so that you will not fall into temptation. The spirit is willing, but the body is weak."

1 comment:

Rowena said...

That is a lot of temptations! There are so many things in the world to tempt us. Not seen that film either!