Friday, April 05, 2013

E is for Exhausted Energy

EXHAUSTED: exactly how I feel after a week trying to catch up from jury duty. Didn't help to work 2 1/2 hours overtime today. Oh well, overtime can be a good thing when the check finally comes through.

ENERGY: that's what I'm expecting tomorrow. I'm actually taking the day off to do nothing but go with the whims... after I do the laundry, clean the kitchen and bathrooms, vacuum the house, go grocery shopping, buzz Little J's hair and anything else that lurks between my computer and the back door. Treat on the agenda already scheduled.. Fenton's Creamery  I'll take a black and tan please. Make that a regular size.

THE BLACK & TAN



Fentons Favorite! Toasted Almond and creamy

Vanilla ice cream layered with our handmade

Caramel and Chocolate Fudge, topped with toasted

almonds, whipped cream and cherry.

Make it a Junior...9.25

No comments: