Wednesday, April 03, 2013

C is for CONFLICT and...

I don't know what other word to use except CONFLICT. It's the best word to describe the most frustrating day I have had a work in a long time. Actually it's been a couple of frustrating days but today tops it. I'm not going to mention the software involved. I'm not going to mention the source of the problem except that it was an outside payroll service from somewhere in the middle of the country. As much as I'd love to expose the names, it's probably not in the best interest until the problems are resolved. But if  things continue to go unresolved, I'll find it hard not to speak up.

Meanwhile work piles up and jury duty looms on Monday. I'm torn all directions and wondering if this means the word of the day should have been CANCEL my A to Z commitment. Just give me this last day of whining to think about what comes next.

Hey, at least I didn't write about my CATS.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Conflict is definitely better than cats! And Cancel.

Hope your work issues get sorted out.

Rinelle Grey