Wednesday, February 25, 2004

Oops, it's been another week

I am not lazy. I am not lazy. I just haven't had time to write. It's frustrating. My fingers long to fumble over the keyboard even if it's just a brain dump. Trouble is by the time I'm ready to brain dump, my brain is asleep.

It's raining. It's pouring. Told old man is snoring... at least I hope he is since if he's not snorting, he will be feeding slot machines.

Yes, we have had quite a storm. So bad that I drove the one block to work today. I still got soaked. Perhaps it is better to walk with an umbrella through the puddles and such than to try to exit and enter one's car opening and closing umbrella at the same time.

That's it. I quit. I have a project to work on. Must get my nightcap made before the red hat pajama party. That is nightcap as in what you wear on your head, not the drink.



No comments: