Monday, February 02, 2004

102 Days

????? Steps ?????? Still no pedometer - no time to shop. But, I did do my one hour Pilates training. Feels like I'm finally making progress. Hey, I can do three pushups now, that's progress.

Found another group I should join - Messie's Anonymous - hey wait a minute... I'm the Messie's Codependent... I like things neat, tidy, uncluttered. Is there a Messanon meeting somewhere???

Groudhog Day - my oldest son turned 30 today. I am getting old.

Heard Punxatawny Phil saw his shadow - 6 more weeks of winter. Where I live today was cold, blustery winds, a mix of showers and hail, with an ocassional burst of sunshine. If Punxatawny Phil lived here, he would be confused.

Worked today at my job job. Usually don't work there on Mondays so it feels like Tuesday. Oh well, I get Friday off -- a 4 day weekend, earned and deserved.

No comments: