Tuesday, February 03, 2004

101 Days

Still not counting. Ordered new pedometer because I don't have time to shop. Might do the 10,000 step challenge -hey I gotta do something.

Someone brought Jelly Bellys into the office. I am a Jelly Belly Addict. I had not had a single Jelly Belly since I endured 5 new crowns last year. Thought I'd eat just one Jelly Belly. Only one. Then I decided I could handle one a minute? Now I'm officially off the Jelly Belly wagon full bore. That bag won't last long and then I'll have to buy another and another and another. Or I'll have to go to Costco and buy a case of those quart sized jars, all 49 flavors.

By the way, the first Jelly Belly I ever ate was consumed out of a gift from my Big Brother many years ago. It was a red can full of Jelly Bellys. I still have the can. It's all his fault.

No comments: