Tuesday, February 10, 2004

Gadgets and Such

Monday 7749
Sunday 11761
Saturday 6611
Friday - got my new pedometer - this one is really great - it's from New Lifestyles - Okay, I'll admit it, I am a total gadget freak - I got the top of the line - It calculates steps, calories, bmi, and.... it keeps track of my steps for 7 whole days. All I must commit to now is 10,000 steps per day... well how about an average 10,000 steps per day.

Some red hatters are making purses out of bras. I found a 40DD purple padded bra on a sale rack for $3. I swear the clerk looked up and down at me... just a bit confused... oh well, what can I say... perhaps I stuff them with two rolls of toilet paper. Went home and spent two hours figuring out how to make the purse. A little red bead trim, straps are the handle. It's pretty cool. I'll have to take a picture.

Theatre last night: Art & Soul Cafe - this is great fun. 4 ladies who meet at coffee shop for years - good tunes - enjoyed by all us red hatters.

Tonite: I get to go see BETTE MIDLER!!!!!!!! Whoopeeee - I'm sooooooooo happy.

No comments: