Tuesday, April 08, 2003

Writing

I am forcing myself to sign on and write, even if just a few words. Kind of reminds me of some of my other commitments I have made to writing. Start out with a bang and than fizzle out. Excuses this time? Perhaps it's having only 3 hours sleep last night. Maybe it's the change to daylight savings time. Could be because I have had the company of grandson and his mama for 3 days. On top of that my husband had eye surgery and we all know what it's like to take care of recovering husbands right? Then again, people are dying all around me - first the brother in law, then his brother, then my son's exwife's uncle. Frankly, I am just worn out, tired, exhausted - too old for this kind of stuff. BUT, I still worked my 8 hours today, came home, played with the baby, ate a bowl of chile. So here it is already almost 9:30. I should go to bed. But wait a minute...

I could just hit the delete button right here and now. Why not? Because, it's life and that's what my blog is all about.

Well, I'm not the only one with problems. My boss broke his foot last Friday. Then he rode his bicycle up to the top of Mt Diablo on Saturday. He finally got around to going to the doctor yesterday. Looks like he'll be wearing a removable cast for the next six weeks. Bummer.

Is there anything good to report? Hmmmm the sun came out today and I didn't have to wear a sweater. My youngest son sold his condo. Baby J has a fantastic smile. I'll get a good photo for his page soon.

No comments: