Monday, April 28, 2003

Where did April go?

Another month almost gone and I wonder where it went. The older I get, the fast time goes by. Scary. So what did I do this month:
Got my car serviced
Got my hair cut
Did my taxes
Got my hair highlighted
Got another year older
Toured Sharffen Berger and ate chocolate
Finished socks
Bought more yarn
Went with husband to shrink every Monday morning
Visited doctor for medication adjustment
Tried to fight for MRI - denied again
Went to funeral
Worked 16 long days
Cooked, ate, did dishes
Laundry
Got up almost every night to feed baby
Babysat, babysat, babysat, babysat.....19 days and nights

What I missed doing:
Easter Sunday church
Red Hat Day at the races
Some of my regular meetings
Ironing my clothes - I wear them wrinked these days for obvious reasons

No wonder I am tired - and there are 3 days left to:
Finish quarterly books for 2 clients
Do 3 sales tax returns
Work at my regular job
Take a long leisurely bath and get some sleep before the baby comes back, or.....

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz


No comments: