Monday, January 12, 2004

Not Much Doing

Just babysitting for the last four days... oh my what an excuse not to do bookkeeping work, payroll returns or sales tax returns. I've been bad too. Very bad. I have become a procrastinator. I did not do my own bookkeeping last year. Now I understand all those tax clients I used to have and their not wanting to face the chore.

Finally got the last three crowns glued in. So now my body really is worth a few cents more. Thars gold in dem dern teef.

Just wondering... why do phone bills come in upside down envelopes? Not just SBC, but also Nextel, AT&T, Cingular and who knows who else. Do they ALL?

You know those giant exercise balls? I used to have one about a year ago when I was trying all sorts of things out for my back. The cats popped it. At least I think that's what happened. I got home from work one day and there it was, flatter than a steam rolled elephant turd. The cats were hiding. Now I bought another one, this time because my Pilates trainer wanted me to have one. It is thicker than the old one. So far the cats have left it alone. But, Baby J thinks it's his.

Baby J also thinks my styrofoam roller and small Pilates ball and Pilates mat are his. Yesterday I caught him taking my five pound dumbells out from under the sofa. Okay, I'll admit it... he uses the stuff more than I do.

Baby J came into the gym today to meet my trainer. I saw him eying her equipment too, especially the Pilates reformer.

Baby J went to the shrink with us today too. I don't think he got anything out of the session... he fell asleep.

Tonight I get peace and quiet. Baby J is with his babysitter... oops I mean baby J is with his mom this evening. Hubby is out feeding slot machines. The cats are asleep on my favorite chair. The 3 pound box of See's candy and 1 pound box of Neldams cookies, and vanilla ice cream are safely tucked away in the kitchen. I'm not going to eat them. I'm not going to eat them. I'm not going to eat them.

No comments: