Friday, January 30, 2004

Going downhill

Thursday 105 days left - only 2877 steps - egadds I'm going down, not up. Oh well, I'll make up for it this weekend.

Minnie and Rusty drink water out of the toilet. They also drink drops of water in sinks. If I leave dishes in the sink, they will drink dirty water in those. They drink water out of plant pots. They don't drink out of the fancy ceramic bowl I purchased for them as suggested in some pet lovers articles. Yesterday I found an article that suggested that some cats prefer bottled water... you guessed it... I tried it... One Kirkland water bottle later... I caught Rusty drinking out of the toilet... Minnie sniffed it and walked away twitching her tail in disgust. Maybe they prefer mountain spring bottled water.

Sweater tags. The ones that keep you from stealing. I wore a new sweater last week. Then I washed it. As I was removing it from the dryer I noticed the tag, "remove before wearing or washing." So, did I contaminate my entire laundry? Also, I must not have gone shopping on the day I wore the sweater. But then, how did I get out of the store when I bought it?

No comments: