Thursday, May 01, 2014

Spring Cleaning

It's May Day and some people might be out dancing around the Maypole, frolicking among the flowers, and jumping over fire for good luck. I'm the one tackling spring cleaning. Or at least making a stab at it. All those chemicals are bad for you so I must take frequent breathing breaks.

All this because the cats are shedding. Tuesday when I picked up Little J from school, he gave me one of those "roll the eyes" looks and let out a sultry "Seriously, Grandma?"  "What?" I asked. He quickly pointed out that my navy blue shirt was covered with cat fur. That's how I ended up getting busted for taking a nap in the middle of the day. First thing in the wash today is the bedspread.

Vacuuming didn't last long... the machine overheated when the fur started flying. Might have to detour to the vacuum repair center. Meanwhile I'm thinking a little duct tape might come in handy. Not for the vacuum. For de-furring the cats. Once they come out from under the bed. Here kitty kitty.

No comments: