Wednesday, April 09, 2014

Day 1 of 365 at 65

65 doesn't feel any different. Pleasant birthday surprises accompanied my morning coffee. More floral and confectionery goodies helped pass the long work day (no, I am not retired... yet).

Little J & I searched through the pile of birthday coupons for an appropriate dinner solution since it would be only the two of us celebrating. Grandpa is working late (no, he is not retired either... yet). Nothing seemed appealing after a delicious lunch feast so I gave in to Little J's idea and opted for a fast food fix at Jack in the Box... a few lettuce leaves with low fat dressing for me and two cheeseburgers, curly fries and a milkshake for the little one. I'm saving my calories for cake... the one I found hidden on the bottom refrigerator shelf underneath the broccoli. Not that I was looking for it. I'll act surprised when Grandpa gets home.

No comments: