Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Busy Work

Because I didn't have enough to do with work, Facebook, taxi-ing and taxing, I had to dig out another project. Not an easy task since it involved removing piles of Little's J's stuff from the top of the buried cedar chest and then digging through a dozen unfinished projects to get to the sock yarn. Was going for something small and light enough to toss in my carry on.

Last time the sock knitting went well for two and a half pairs. Considering that Little J probably can't get his big toe into the one lonely toddler sized sock I found in the chest, I'd say it's been at least ten years since the knitting needles have seen daylight. At least I was smart enough to store the yarn in the cedar chest so it hasn't been meals for the moths.

I'm expecting computer withdrawals tomorrow as I fly off in a westerly direction leaving technology behind. (OK... that's a bit of a stretch... I will have the tablet/phone connection... can't leave it all behind).

No comments: