Saturday, April 05, 2014

365 @ 65 Project

OK so it's official. I'm old. Or I could say, I'm gonna be old. In just a couple of days. But I'm prepared, or at least a little prepared. The paperwork is done and... 


my wallet is full of new cards.
So what's next? I'm not dead yet although it might seem so if you check the last entry date for this blog. Almost a year ago? What's up with that? 

Well, wander over the Facebook and find out. There you see it, the perfect profile to share with anyone who is interested. That is if they are my friend. Or a friend of a friend. Life looks good over there. But is it real? Not a chance. Only my close friends know how to read between the lines.

This is not to say I'm about to air all the dirty laundry on this site which technically could be more public then Facebook. After all, anyone could stumble over here. It's not a place to keep the secret journal. I have other places for that. This therefore becomes the in between place. The place between the real stuff and the look good stuff.

Looking back, I never seem to complete anything unless I commit to some sort of challenge. Last year it was the April A to Z thing. I thought about doing that this year and doing an A to Z guide to turning 65. But that didn't seem big enough. So I found something else over at the 365 Project. I signed up. BUT, I'm thinking that would be a bit impractical for me. I'm not even an amateur photographer and have no sense of how to manage anything beyond a smartphone or my simple point an shoot Samsung. So here's the plan: I'll do my own project.. 365@65. Call it a Witt Bits revival. We'll see where it goes.









No comments: