Monday, December 27, 2004

Christmas Aftermath

Here I am sniffling, sneezing, headachy. Having trouble concentrating. Home. Only working two days this week. So what happens? I get sick. Geeze.

Too much Christmas maybe. Everyone was sniffling. Everyone was trying to hide those sniffles. I saw them sneaking around the corner to blow their noses, stifling the coughs. I saw them sneaking the cough drops out of the hanging basket in the kitchen. So I am not the only one. At least no one can say I gave it to them.

I never got out the Christmas cards. I have printed out New Years cards. Wonder if I'll get around to mailing them.

Sniff sniff...sneeze sneeze... thought I'd catch up here but changing my mind... going back to bed.




2 comments:

bryn said...

get well soon...a terrible time for the sneezies

bryn said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR
Can you but fancy multi-gifts all packaged separately?
You may examine one a day and every one is free!
Free to lavish on one's self, or, one may want to share;
Including others in one's joy just spreads it everywhere.
Have you guessed the multi-gifts all packaged separately?
A hint or two will let you know what's there for you and me --
Three hundred plus some sixty-five all trimmed and tagged, placed in
Twelve packages, all neatly wrapped, hold mysteries within.
The contents you determine as you plan to use each one;
Ideas come and every gift should include some fun.
Ways to help our fellow man, some patterns how to spend
A life of joy and happiness -- on you, this will depend.
These wee parcels you receive --
I 'm sure that now you've guessed --
Are the days ahead in the coming year;
May all of yours be blessed!