Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Brrrrrrr and Grrrrrrrr

It's been cold. Real cold. But last night I braved the cold and rode the Merry Go Round with some of my Red Hat friends.

Remember that crazy toy that went haywire on Halloween? It resided in the refrigerator for the past couple of weeks. JJ removed it last night. It's still going and going and going. I'm thinking there's a bunny trapped inside there, one that's been energized.

I'm wondering: If the toy gets energized in the fridge, why am I not energized from the freezing cold merry go round ride?

I did the dreaded grocery shopping tonight. I usually don't shop. I send hubby. Remembered why I don't shop. There was this annoying lady. Somehow she managed to show up in each aisle placing her cart kind of sideways across the aisle in front of me, then stepping back to peruse all the labels. She was one of those idiots who leaves her purse in the basket, gaping open, ready for someone to come along and... well you know. As much as I was tempted to teach her a lesson and as much as I wanted to run smack over her with my cart full of cookies and toilet paper, I controlled myself. It's probably a good thing.

No comments: