Saturday, October 30, 2004

Not Giving Up Nanowrimo

No I'm not giving up on Nanowrimo. Can't give it up. Heck, I've already got my Nanowrimo halo. Something else must go. Perhaps sleep? No... I'm already sleep deprived. Eating? Could stand to lose those 10 pounds. Cooking? Ha! don't do much of that anyway... but I did buy a new crockpot today so I can toss some stuff in it before I go to work in morning and eliminate time it takes to go out to dinner. Babysitting? hmmmmmm. This blog? could be pretty slim for the next month... but then it has been slim lately anyway.

No I'm not giving up. I got my Nanowrimo tote bag in the mail today. Need manuscript to put in it. Didn't order t-shirt this year cause t-shirt drawer is too full.

No I'm not giving up. I just set up another blog just for nanowrimo. That way I can write from any computer, any time (nah, I'm not going to write it at work...really).

Will I let anyone read that blog? Doubtful.

Okay, just a little over 24 hours left before Nanowrimo begins. I better get some sunshine... quick... the days will be shorter tomorrow thanks to daylight savings time changes. Okay not shorter - just seems that way since it will be dark when I get home from work.

1 comment:

Shirl said...

What a great post, mz! Glad you're not giving up!!!!