Friday, October 29, 2004

Babies, etc

Baby Ilyssa came home from hospital today accompanied by both grandmas. There's gonna be some competition here. First granddaughter for me, first grandchild for her.

Looking ahead, Nanowrimo starts in 2 days. Still wondering how I can write 50,000 words, babysit Little J, visit with Baby I, do 3 red hat events, keep up with Pilates and work too. Yikes, even the refrigerator and cupboards are bare.... have to find time to do shopping... stock up on quick meals.

Something tells me that something has to give. Gosh, and I really wanted to write that novel.... hmmmmm could do that at work.... don't tell the boss. Hey, Jeff... you don't read this do ya? I wouldn't do that. Honest.

It's winter. Cold. Damp. Aching back comes with it. And of course I can't take that medication that worked so well. Doc took that away from me after my ER scare.... just days before it was decided no one should take that drug. Ah well. I won't be the only one suffering.

Tis late.... spent 6 hours at hospital waiting for baby to be discharged. I'm off to bed.




No comments: