Saturday, July 05, 2003

There is absolutely nothing worthwhile to watch on TV tonight. I just finished reading "Dive from Clausen's Pier" and am not ready to start another book just yet. So of course I took this opportunity to check out a few blogs.

Susan had some interesting links today.

I checked out the ten worse cars of the millenium. As I checked through the pages I was feeling pretty good that I never owned any of these cars. Then I found the one in 3rd place. I'll admit it. I owned one of those. Even worse than that... I bought a second one. And I did get rearended and didn't blow up. Just call me stupid... putt putt putt. But wait, I got even stupider and bought a used Jag... can you say "$$$$$pit"? I've learned me lesson. I now drive a Saturn (my 2nd one). It's economical, good on gas, and gets me where I am going.

Now about being a middle child. I think this suits my brother better than me. We are both the middle ones.



No comments: