Monday, July 07, 2003

Circulating Journal

On 7/7 I wrote: I am so disappointed. I got the latest issue of Personal Journaling and there was an article about the 1000 Journal Project. I checked out the website and found that they no longer accept new contributors. Some people have been on their waiting list for months. If I can't join them I thought maybe I could just start my own Circulating Journal.

7/8 UPDATE: I changed my mind. I don't want to do this in a blog. I want to start a journal for webloggers and circulate it in the mail hoping that it will come back to me someday. Thought maybe I could buy a journal, send it to a weblogger who might be interested - any ideas? Anyone want to be the first recipient? If so, let me know, and I'll send it to the first person who responds. You can then forward it to another weblogger, and so on. Let's see what happens!

No comments: