Thursday, July 03, 2003

Liar Liar Pants on Fire

Hey You. Yes You. You who has lied to me. If you read this web log you need to know that I have had enough. Friends don’t lie to friends. I can tolerate this no more.

Yes, you did lie. You looked me straight in the eye and lied. Not just once. You told me so many lies I couldn’t even begin to fit them all in a warehouse full of fortune cookies.

I confronted you last night and you sat there and flat out lied again. The evidence was there, sitting in your truck next to you. How could you be so blatant?

I tried to value your friendship. I tried to overlook the little white lies. But they got bigger. Big enough to boomerang through my life one too many times. I can’t trust you anymore. You have exceeded my boundaries for tolerance.

So there. I have written it. I have published it. You know who you are. You need help and I hope you get it.

Okay, enough ranting. You get the picture. I’m off to make amends to those I may have hurt as a consequence of your lies.

No comments: