Monday, August 13, 2007

Dancing Naked...



In Fuzzy Red Slippers... I've been talking a lot about dancing lately. Has something to do with my line dance class. Since I sometimes have a one track mind, when I get into something it's wholeheartedly. So, speaking of dancing, I keep this book that a dear friend gave to me a while back on my nightstand. It's a wonderful collection of little quips and observations, most of them pretty darn funny. Well today, I learned to be careful about what one leaves on ones nightstand....

One of the guys in my office did a little work on the "Queens" bathroom last week. Today he came into the office reciting "Flying". I gave him one of those what's-that-all-about looks. He tilted his head with one of those sh*t eating grins that guys get and says, "it's on page 83 in Dancing Naked...in fuzzy red slippers, the one you have bookmarked." I do believe my face matched my fuzzy red slippers.

An appropriate quote I heard yesterday from my friend that I found to be a Japanese proverb... "We're fools whether we dance or not, so we might as well dance."

Going now... getting slippers... closing blinds... gonna dance.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's a book I haven't heard about. I'm going to have to look for a copy of that one.

Your little Wanda certainly gets herself into a lot of trouble.

But she's really cute!
Cas