Saturday, October 01, 2005

Still "Momming It"

Yep... grandma is still being mom to 2 1/2 year old. What a week. I totally sympathize with fulltime working moms now. Ooooo and that daycare is expensive...ouch there goes my play money. Oh well.

I must say I was so tired yesterday that when I went to get my haircut, the hairdresser asks me, "what side do you part your hair on," and I couldn't even tell her. Fortunately I did manage to stay awake long enough to avoid purple highlights and spikes (she wouldn't really do that would she?).

Confession... some of us red hatters been following Tom Rigney around the bay area. Can't get enough of that music. Hey, I may be playing Mom but I still get a break right? So here I am out last nite with 3 red hatter friends. We were incognito...i.e. not wearing red hats. Halfway through the evening, Tom looks over at us and says, "hey where are the red hats?" Oh my... we have been noticed! Next time we are going in full regalia. Watch out Tom!

What happened to the knitting? Well let's just say there are two shawls on the needles and yes I did buy some lovely silk yarn in Anacortes for yet another shawl... that one is not on the needles yet. As long as I am taking on the toddler it looks like these shawls will remain on the needles for a long long time. Oh well.

No comments: